For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 94 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Johnny Upgrade"

Good game, nothing spectacular

awesome game. 'thou it is kinda short

This game is pretty decent, nothing spectacular, but enjoyable enough to want to complete it.

The game needs a bigger world, multiple boss phases (At least 2, the boss was underwhelming on its own) or perhaps multiple stages, though I'm not sure how well that would work. Grabbing the coins is addicting, but due to how short the game is, I cant give it a much higher rating than 6/10, which isn't bad mind you, just needs more to it.

Minues half a star for not revealing the full premise of the game until after you die constantly during the first five seconds of the game play the first few times.

It was alright good concept just a little short