Reviews for "Johnny Upgrade"

It was a fun and intriguing game, but much too short. I was expecting a litany of different bosses and levels with varying powers to upgrade and new enemies. I enjoyed what little time it took me to complete the game, but I definitely feel like this was a concept that could be further expanded.

Ahaha
Creative, and fun.
Tone down the machine gun on the boss. ^.^

It was a cool game, fun and nice art :)

It seems that you have made quite a play-worthy game here! I like the graphics, the idea, everything! Although, while there was nothing wrong with it, there could have been improvement made to it. For example, I find it a bit dull that there was only one thing you could "buy" with experience. And you could have made the game longer, or at least a bit more challenging. I mean, once you had the full kit so to speak, I beat the game in under two minutes, give or take.
Still, like someone once said: "A designer knows he has achieved perfection; not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." That fits really well with this game. Keep it up you guys!

Just ended plaing. In start is very confusing, but still it is upgrade game and I like them :) It is't very hard, maybe a little easy, because I took 20 min to complete all game wiht all upgrades. I love this game I wanna see this game on Android or something