For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Johnny Upgrade"

I loved how the Hero starts off with nothing and slowly accumulates power though I would have like to see a few cosmetic changes as well and more content would be great.

enjoyed it alot, couldnt help but get all the upgrades required to get to the end of the level. which turned out to be a boss haha and then get all the time upgrades and weapon and health to beat it...the coin multiplier was a good add aswell otherwise it would have been FOREVER!

great game! i like how he starts off as your average joe and slowly turns into a hero :) hoping for a longer sequel.

haha,johnny dies after a few seconds,but in the end he beats the boss with a lasergun!awesome game,it's very fun to play

Nice. The boss was crazy hard until I figured out the pattern. After that it was stupidly easy. Only giving four stars, though, because the game needs more content.