For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Johnny Upgrade"

I'm going to go against the grain and say that the game was of appropriate length. Considering how simple the gameplay is, I don't think length is required. If the game left me wanting more due to really fun gameplay or controls and upgrades, I'd want it to be longer, but this game is fun and simple, and short as a result.

Fun, entertaining, but short. Still i enjoyed it quite a bit. I wouldn't mind knowing the song at the end.

I loved the concept! The game was too short, but actually I was very surprised when I died and couldn't even move at the beginning

Super wha-? Repeating the same scenario to gain ordinary powers (where's the super?). Decent game play and smooth animations (alongside character designs) but I yawned a lil' too much to like much (I'm a big superhero fan, so this is a big letdown... sorry:))

Too short.