For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Johnny Upgrade"

great job on this game,... great level design! worth four stars for sure!

5 Stars bro

Great game Love how it it gets easier as you get more power-ups

The boss was great level design was awesome

just WoW 5 Stars says enough

WOW you really put some thought into this game...which is more that what some people can say. I love the music, concept, art...what am I talking about this game kicks some ass. Wish more people would make games like this.

Easy to pick up, easy to learn, but easy once you get multipliers but that's why the power-ups are there, right? To make everything easier?
Still an amazing game.

Its a good game the music is good the sound effects are kinda annoying and i wished XP would have more effect then just a medal and unlocking the double jump also once you start getting upgrades the game becomes kinda boring and the boss is really easy once you learn its pattern