Reviews for "Dragon Ball Multiverse 1"

The animation is super sharp and amazing. Super high, almost official quality! I love it! The story is pretty good as well. Something I would totally watch everyday if it were on TV.

Beautiful.

5/5 BOTH

Faved!

This is a very cool idea. I'm glad that you're making it into a series. Great job so far. Thank you so much for sharing =)

Depressing flash. There have been so many good series ideas and unfortunately this immediately brings to mind FFF. Final Fighting Fantasy where the heroes from the FF games fight it out. It was a terrific series that got just over a dozen episodes completed and ended well before the end of the series. This series reeks with unfulfillable potential. Either excuses will be made for the inability to complete the series. Or, the series will end abruptly with something like an exploding planet that leaves half the tournament void. Or, the authors simply won't have the balls to finish it. This idea would take wicked amounts of work, and there is no chance of serious payment. Although, I'd say that if you all do finish this successfully and prove me wrong, then I bet you will have a future in anime. Goku vs Frieza was 19 episodes long. There's just no way this can be finished. It's a great idea, and I wish you the best of luck.

bocodamondo responds:

well if the creators salagir & gogeta jr going to give up continue the serie. i will imrovise and finish it myself :3

I've never seen anything quite like this on newgrounds, and i've been here for years.

I WOULD have give you 4.5 stars, because the ''auras'', voice acting and mouth syncronization could use a little work, but I realized (as a Dragonball fan) that you have made something that by far surpasses alot of online stuff.

As mentioned below me, contacting voice actors (and probably som aura designers) would be a really great idea.

Just do me one favor, don't give up on this, I want to see more stuff like this from you, but do take the needed time, it's better to have a great result after a long time, than to have some bad results with less waiting.

oh, and I also gave you 5/5, I WOULD do ''over 9000'' but that doesn't seem possible, and could take me years.

As for what exactly you should work on:

Auras:
i noticed the different aruas, they did look like they should, but they seemed to move around a bit ''laggy'' they need to be more smooth, but they are alright as they are if you want to keep them this way.

Mouth syncronization:
It clearly eksplains itself, the mouths don't seem to be completely syncronized with the words, This can be easily seen when looking at words, and noticing how the mouths are placed.
as an exmaple, you can't say ''O'' with your lips tied to an ''M''

Voice acting:
Just get some better voice actors, and it's great, nothing else to say, but I still can take it if you leave it be.

Animations:
Though the animations were great, they of course could be more smooth, work only a little more on that, and they'll be as smooth as the series themselves.

''drawing'' :
This is really great, I could recognize every single person, of course there are a few things that make them look a little different, but it's actually not worth caring about.

Have a good day, and keep up this great work, i'll be waiting with patience until the next part

Amazing! Thank you for the awesome animation! Please keep it up!