Reviews for "Dragon Ball Multiverse 1"

A VERY good animation with a great story. The story and animation are actually quite good. Sure the animation could use some work but the thing you may need to work on is the spelling and you may wanna fact check yourself.

For one thing the move Vegetto did was NOT the Big Bang Kamehameha. It was a simple kamehameha. The big bang Kamehameha was done like a ball and was performed by Super Sayain 4 Gogeta. You may want to correct this and future errors.

Otherwise the animation was great. Another thing you may want to do is make the on screen text stay for a little longer. It moves so fast that sometimes i had trouble actually reading it AND taking in the scene.

Some plot holes, a lot of text issues with both spelling and speed... fix those and you're all good.
Overall, a good job!

I really like the idea, and i'm going to keep an eye out for future episodes. The only major criticism I have is that there are a lot of spelling and grammar errors in the text that took me out of the story more than once. Make sure to edit your writing as much as possible before submitting your work. Other than that and a few minor nit picks (The Big Bang Kamehameha is Gogeta's move, not Vegito's), you've got something great going here.

pretty cool, would have been better with voices, but I understand how hard it is to find a cast, especially one as vast as this.
The story idea is cool, but PLEASE spell-check your subtitles. It's pretty annoying to have spelling and grammar mistakes in there.

it was awesome, just a one thing that made it less than perfect,
1) you need voice actors and more sound in general such as ambient sounds and music.
other than that

you did AMAZING art and in many times looks very similar if not identical to the original DBZ series. I am eager to see more from you. this is just awesome