Reviews for "Dragon Ball Multiverse 1"

Sorry, just not entertaining.

This was pretty cool. I can't wait to see how this progresses.

Really? Too fast subs? I think the timing is adequate, but I think you can easily find some voice actors who were willing to partake in this series.
As for the subs ...I know that sounds very picky but it had quite a lot of mistakes which kinda spoiled it for me.
Anyway, I´m still interested in seeing more and I hope it gets done faster than SMBZ and doesn´t end before reaching its epic finale.

Ehh.. Fan service characters. Is multiverse an excuse for you to use some of their none canon costumes and looks?

bocodamondo responds:

defuq you talking about?
google "Dragon Ball Multiverse" in google!

I really enjoyed this. Being a huge DBZ fan , I was skeptical. But as it progress I started to get a feel for this "multiverse" and I look forward to seeing how it plays out. I really enjoy the fact you skipped DBGT. That should never have existed. Thank you.

My only complaints are as follows:

1. The subs go by way too fast. Although it wasnt a problem reading it all, it took away from the animation. I just wasnt able to focus on the time you spent crafting these characters look and animations.

2. Voice actors would help too and would fix problem number one. But, I'd rather read subtitles than to hear crappy voice-overs.

3. There isn's a second part yet......come on!!!!!!!!! lol

Thank you for this, I hope to see more from you soon. But dont rush becuase of demands. Take your time and give this the attention and detail it needs.