Reviews for "Cute Explosions"

SO SO

SinclairStrange responds:

I guess that's good :P

Not too bad, the graphics and gameplay are good but the medals don't pop up so its hard to know what you have got until you refresh really. More levels would be good or characters to kill with?

SinclairStrange responds:

I didn't want to medals to pop up because it'd add more confusion to the already explosion pack'd screen.
Aye, I've left some room for stuff like that for if/when I make a sequel =)
Glad ya found it ok :3

I didn't care too much for this, because it was just a single level with a guy shooting stuff up. Now, I will give you credit because it actually was nice to see a cute character do that. It's just that it's something that isn't that innovative or anything. There are so many games out there, I'm always looking for unique stuff. It would work out a lot better if there were different levels and different ways to play. I tried to shoot upward, but it didn't work.

It seems like you had a fun time with this as the designs are nice. I guess the character should have had more mobility and could shoot at a bigger variety of things. Just have fun with it and add all sorts of interesting things. The sounds and music are nicely done. At least everything is done in a colorful manner.

There seems to be a problem with the Medals, despite completing the required goal, there not unlocking

Fun, but the 15 seconds kind of ruins it. I know the point is a quick time and high score, but 15 seconds... that's just not enough. This was still fun though.