Reviews for "Cute Explosions"

Really nice flash game,you can spend 10 min playng this and have archivementes,it´s a normal fun game,well designed,well done.

This is a very fun game. I enjoyed shooting and exploding everything. It would be nice if there was a way to play longer. Maybe a power up that increases your time? Great job. Will there be a sequel?

SinclairStrange responds:

Aye they'll be a sequel and I'm going to add a mode where time will be extended ect ect. I just wanted to keep it short and sweet this time around and see what people's reactions was to the formula.
Glad ye found it fun! =)

What a marvelous, fast paced game. I like it allot. It's Assassin all over again. Destroy the cutest things with the power of the strongest might, survival of the fittest. It fun and and exiting, simple, and funny. The controls are great and smooth. I did have some problems with stages that had full of blocks; you couldn't get your way around to make a good amount of point within the 15 seconds. I'm not a fast paced gamer because the quicker I'm the game the earlier I'm finished. There's nothing you could do to change that, but for a fast game I really enjoy it.

Oh and Tom Fulp and the NG crew. . . Do you remember all all those time you spent on revamping the site? Well. . . I think. . . I had an accid- OH RIGHT! I destroyed your precious Newgrounds! But you'll never catch me alive! I have the power! AHAHAHAHA! :P

SinclairStrange responds:

Hehehe I'm glad ya liked the Newgrounds level. Twas a 'ickle something to say thanks for such an awesome site :P.

Aye, if I ever do make a sequel in the future I have plans for new modes which like increases time limits ect ect but for the time being I just wanted it to be simple and quick.

But I'm glad ye like the game! ^_^

How to summarise this? Really quick, really loud, really violent (but not too violent), really... really... good! That's the word; good! Especially for one of those "I'm bored"-projects!
Could use a story, but hey, SSBB and co. didn't really have that tight a story, so it shows you can make it with just a good game. After all, it's a game, not a darned film! :D Still, it keeps it just that tad away from a perfect score in my book. But hey, I always round off upwards in the voting, so to speak. ;)
Again, good job!