Reviews for "Cute Explosions"

only 15 seconds? bah humbug

dont think ive ever been so addicted to fifteen seconds of cuteness slaughtering mayhem

It was okay, but it seemed to me like it had some problems. It was kind of slow-paced; I would jab frantically at the keys but the rate of fire of the weapons was really slow, so it hardly felt like I was destroying anything. Also, compared to the high scores, my scores are very small--there must be something in the game I'm not understanding, which is frustrating.

Like you said, it is a pretty short game. But don't let the shortness deter you guys from playing it. The animation is brilliant. The explosions are pretty... explosive. It's a good thing you added an option to tone it down. It was starting to hurt my eyes.

The controls were very fluid. So I honest to god, appreciated that. But what I loved most was probably the music itself. Who did the soundtrack? If possible you should put up the credits for the music, and/or have a link to where I can get the sounds for it.

All and all, it was a very good game. Keep it up, maybe for the next sequel have a storyline or increasing difficult waves of enemies.

SinclairStrange responds:

Aye, the main reason I wanted to make it short was just to test out the idea and see if it would get a good reaction. (Didn't want to over complicate it ect, ect.) If/when I make a sequel I've got stuff planned like, story mode, characters and weapon customization. I made the music so I thought there be no need for adding me name in the credits :P. If people start asking for the music I don't mind uploaded a version to the audio portal =). Really glad ye liked the game!

cool game is great animation

SinclairStrange responds: