For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 225 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Cute Explosions"

WAAAAAAAAY too short. 15 seconds is not enough for 1 level. Besides that its ok but not that great.
I like the visuals but the gameplay is a bit lacking. Gets boring a bit quickly.
You did very nicely on the visual art though.

SinclairStrange responds:

It's supposed to be quick and short. Was planning on making it feel like you've just injected heroine in ya face :P. I do have more stuff planned for a future release.

This is a very fun game. I enjoyed shooting and exploding everything. It would be nice if there was a way to play longer. Maybe a power up that increases your time? Great job. Will there be a sequel?

SinclairStrange responds:

Aye they'll be a sequel and I'm going to add a mode where time will be extended ect ect. I just wanted to keep it short and sweet this time around and see what people's reactions was to the formula.
Glad ye found it fun! =)

This game blew my mind I thought it was gonna be decent but it turned our to be really cool! :D
Love the music and the graphics were cute!~
The game hurts my eyes after a while but hey that's what the explosion setting is for!
Really well done hope to see more from you~ :DD
5/5

Aww thanks! I'm glad ya liked the game! Means a lot to me seriously :3

It seems like a good idea, but the general gameplay isn't that interesting.
What I suggest is making it to where you can shoot a lot faster.

Really nice flash game,you can spend 10 min playng this and have archivementes,it´s a normal fun game,well designed,well done.