Reviews for "Cute Explosions"

SO SO

I guess that's good :P

i loved it buut unfortunatly i never got any of the medals :( great an fun game thought great job :)

SinclairStrange responds:

The medals should work fine. Actually I notice on ya profile ya unlocked a few :P

What a marvelous, fast paced game. I like it allot. It's Assassin all over again. Destroy the cutest things with the power of the strongest might, survival of the fittest. It fun and and exiting, simple, and funny. The controls are great and smooth. I did have some problems with stages that had full of blocks; you couldn't get your way around to make a good amount of point within the 15 seconds. I'm not a fast paced gamer because the quicker I'm the game the earlier I'm finished. There's nothing you could do to change that, but for a fast game I really enjoy it.

Oh and Tom Fulp and the NG crew. . . Do you remember all all those time you spent on revamping the site? Well. . . I think. . . I had an accid- OH RIGHT! I destroyed your precious Newgrounds! But you'll never catch me alive! I have the power! AHAHAHAHA! :P

SinclairStrange responds:

Hehehe I'm glad ya liked the Newgrounds level. Twas a 'ickle something to say thanks for such an awesome site :P.

Aye, if I ever do make a sequel in the future I have plans for new modes which like increases time limits ect ect but for the time being I just wanted it to be simple and quick.

But I'm glad ye like the game! ^_^