For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mite Love"

I say 3.5 Nothing that new or interesting, but it is an ok game to kill time. It's fun, but too short. I think a cool thing you could do, is add more upgrades, maybe some character customization, and different game modes would be interesting.. But yeah, all you have to do is just circle around and keep an eye out for stuff spawning behind you, and you win. It's that simple. Something you could do is add different enemies. Like ones that are fast, or zigzag, and stuff like that. Also, add some variety to the music. It gets annoying after awhile.

Good gameplay, fast gameplay, but a little too easy to be honest. :-)

And the story is, a little dull I am afraid. :-)

4/5 from me mate. :-)

After all, I can only play, cannot make the game! Good job!

Not usually one for writing reviews. The game is very plain. It's music is fun but there is only the one track for the whole thing. The game is brief and easy. The story is forgettable. There isn't really any strategy needed just circle strafe till the screen is empty. But it's still fun just nothing all that amazing. So yeah 2.5, very medium.

AwokerR responds:

A lot of people enjoyed the story.
You are wrong about the just circle strafe strategy. :)

...