Reviews for "Romos - Locust"

Wow...This is actually really good for your first submission. A little messy at times and could use some better transitioning. But other than that. This is something I could listen to more than once. Well done, my friend. Well done, indeed.

amazing use of effects man. nice song.

how on earth are you still not scouted, beautiful song! you've created a really beautiful atmosphere into the song, has a really deep feel to it, i love it, also the drop.. speechless, solid melody, this is going into my phone, no negative feedback im afraid :/ this deserves more views surely, keep it up. #Eargasm
- Pandasticality

Thank you so much! :)

Sopping wet intro, build up was pretty excellent. Sampling was flawless, transitions were complicated and expertly introduced. Really dug the breakdown around the 2:15 mark, the water effects are particularly infatuating.

Gorgeous soundscape, however I think the bassline is a bit shallow and it could use a little more thumping. This is definitely worthy of the club however, I hope you've got live shows on the go homeslice!

Thanks, haha I wish I had gigs but I'm only 14 :/

At first i was getting to like it but it wasn't working for me until the beat was about to drop. The shenanigans part i liked lol and then it got calm after 2:14, which was another nice touch. other than that the rest of the song was nice. i like the synth combo you have going on too, they go very well together. Props to you though, i find dubstep kinda difficult to work with, pretty awesome piece.

Haha ty!