Reviews for "Cromb v1.0"

cool! there are flaws, but you can play

Pretty decent! A lot of work seemed to have gone into this! The music was just annoying though and the mute button removed even the amazing sounds! Have a more comprehensive tutorial section about the various aspects of the game! Half the time I was wondering what each of these things do!

This flash is krunk! Fo' Shizzle!

Great Game! The bees are a little hard to see against the green grass, though. Could also use a list or menu of what the power-ups/ downs are and some pictures of enemies.

A good game, it's enjoyable. However, sometimes I found some of the sound clips to be harsh on the ears, but that may just be my opinion.