Reviews for "Awesome Tribute"

looks like your imagination still has a hold of your nutz(if that picture on the loading screen is you)...just sayin not tryin to troll on you or anything......neways i thought the movie was badass but i kinda liked metal gear awesome better made me lmao.

My favorite line: ALRIGHT LETS GET THIS FCKIN SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!!!

Words can't describe how awesome this was!

Fucking awesome!!

A tribute worthy of Egoraptor. I enjoyed each and every second watching and wanted more! This should be a collab instead, but I understand that would take too much time. Still everthing was so well put together and gave off that overall Awesome feel, even the end was a glorious tribute to him as well and the end song is simple yet catchy and fun to listen. Overall your work has paid off! Grab a beer and celebrate, Egoraptor will love your submission.

That was super sick! Funny to :D
Beginning image scared the crap outta me at first tho