Reviews for "Awesome Tribute"

All true, except I still had to pay for my Xfer O_o

-0.5 for foul language, 'cuz that keeps me from sharing awesomeness with my family. Besides that--yeah, like I said--awesomeness!

Just a thought: you stuck with the old names for FF spells like Fade and Xfer, but you chose to go with crystals instead of the original orbs. Not so consistent... nah, I don't really care. You still awesome.

This is fucking egoraptor style! :D

hahaha, that was really funny man

that fucking song is the shit!!!!!!!!!!

I felt the same when playing Excitebike XD and Final Fantasy... Why the hell you have to buy the weapons being the chosen one?

I didn't get why everyone fell when the Fighter was talking to the old ... Then he kicked the Blackbelt... Oh, I get it now... LOL

I loved the jokes, and I see you based your style on Egoraptor's and managed to do your own style, I think :)