Reviews for "Pico Party Mayhem"

Good game but the A.I is too hard on the alien hominid mini game.

Spudzy responds:

I made the AI harder for it because everyone kept saying it was too easy

When I came across the fairly low score in this game, I thought it was going to be something cheesy. I was of course pleasantly surprised to find out it was anything but. I think the best thing about this is how the graphics look so nostalgic. You just seem to really reckon back to the older days of the website. This looks so much like the ones used in Tom Fulp's original "Pico's School" game. My favorite level is the Death Chase.

That's probably because it's the only one I could win and the only one where I didn't get dead at the end. I like how there are many great references to classic NG games. In the end, that's really what Pico Day is all about. The sound effects and music are nice too. I know it's kind of late (and too early for this game) but Happy Pico Day!

Spudzy responds:

You're an awesome reviewer :)

Really nice tribute. The FBI shootout is way to laggy and I noticed that the other player can shoot 3-4 enemies at once! It's the only bug I found.

That was a nice change. Though after a little bit of reading the other previews. I don't know what the complain is about. I got all three badges 8D Mwahah!

Mehe, they just don't know how to play a REAL flash game! 8D

epic game thumbs up on uberkid :)