Reviews for "Controlling"

If it wasn't for the fact it's too similar to "The company of myself" (I could swear you played it), I'd rate this 3.5, cause I like the minimalistic graphics and the gameplay. But what it lacks most is puzzle design: sometimes is just a matter of moving a couple of blocks, some other about moving a lot of them, but it was often immediately evident how to complete the level. Also, the abrupt ending is really disappointing. But if you truly made this in 48hrs then it's a wonderful job.

mindfulxp responds:

The set up is like The Company of Myself, yes. More of an experiment to see how effective this kind of structure works. Personally I feel like the mechanic and theming could be stronger and it didn't lend itself well to the puzzles I would've liked to make. But yeah I only had 48hours so I had to run with it. Thanks!

easy....not hard enough just as easy as the company of myself and concerned joe these games are too simple i want a really challenging game

Meh, this game had potential, but the level after the "..." screen ruined it. The exit on that level is impossible to reach by any means because there is no jump button, and falling from the top won't land you where you need to be, either.

this does have a bit of the same thing goin on as "THE COMPANY OF MYSELF" which is a great game btw waaaay better than this so i dont blame you for takin from it but you need a jump button thats the number one flaw for this game.

block placing ain't workin' for me...