Reviews for "Zombie Mania"

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW i got up to lvl 30 FN LVL 30 ! and i died ALL FIVE TIMES beacause of the STICKY KEYS ! please fix this or i will explode.

Dang it! I really have to stop playing all these dang games that I get addicted to so easily! What was amazing about this game was how there was simply a neverending army of enemies coming after you! I thought I had my work cut out for me with the first couple of bosses. I loved how all of the enemies had a really good design and they stood out so well. The sound effects were fantastic too. The only level I have not been able to beat is of course the final level.

At least I managed to get some good hits in. That boss is easily the hardest because he could strike back at you from a distance. That reminds me of that song. I love killing zombies and it was great fun to see this infinite carnage of enemies coming towards you! I love how you have numerous lives left. It is truly an experience that you have to play to fully understand and appreciate.

OMFG! This game would be fun if you didn't have a limited amout of dies!

interesting glitch that I could not be killed after getting invulnerability....

Another regular top-down game. No real creative ideas, however I did like the combo system. But, it was not hard to boost it up when the AI is coming at you in a straight line...