Reviews for "Zombie Mania"

Tip: Upgrade the guns ammo first,Speed second and power last.

fun game but got boring once i unlocked the minigun. The bosses are pretty much the same to.

This game is fun but far from perfect. The bosses are basically the same guy with a different skin and they all behave the same way, by charging head on straight towards you. The controls were precise and the merchant system is easy to use. The biggest challenge with this game is neither the zombies or the boss monsters, its the lag. In later levels the amount of lag causes the player to lose control of the character and usually ends up walking straight into the horde of zombies. The lag is similar to that of The Legend of Zelda for the NES when there were too many enemies on the screen. Other than the lag I noticed that the "P" key does not always bring up the pause menu. All in all this is a very decent game and it is definitely worth playing.

Wow... I can not believe I just sat through ALL that. This game was dogshit, why ? 3 reasons. The graphics are horrible, even in high quality. The game is SUPER LAGGY, my computer has the highest quality internet avilible today, and it was still running at 26 fps, if I was lucky. Lastly, the contols, THIS WAS BY FAR THE WORST ASPECT OF THEM ALL, the controls are horrible, not the buttons you presss, but the reactions you get, I often find my character being unable to switch weapons, and running agianst a wall like an idiot. This game, if I can call it that, was HORRIBLE, but i've played worse online games believe it or not.

Not a bad game, but its EXTREMLY repeatative and gets rather tedious once you have everything, the bosses are just the same, different coloured, then upgraded stats, it's just your run-of-the-middle Zombie-shoot'em up.

The Combo system is glitched with the upgrades, I had 2x speed forever which annoyed me because it just ruined the fun...

Final aspect: Only play if you're bored, but meh...good guns, bad system, too easy, repatative...