Reviews for "Simgirls (Full Version)"

Sim Games? Back on OUR Newgrounds?!

Moar likely then you think.... 5/5, talk about getting some closure, wow.

sim-man responds:

It's the old newgrounds for serious gamers!

If i could give this more than 5 stars i would. The first dating sim to inspire hundreds. Strange to think I played this ten years ago, and it's still better than the other ones. Keep it up man, excellent shit.

PS: In that scene with tomoko in the bathroom after she's angry at you, and you cheer her up, she says "see you outside" and when you click leave, you end up outside?

sim-man responds:

Oh actually I planned to have more actions at the beginning... now I will change that line in the next update.

Happy to see the full version only one question. I've followed your advice about Tomoko and how you're supposed to follow her and make her feel better. I did that and she took me to the bathroom where I went through all the options, and nothing else happens, you're just stuck there unless you leave, and then you have to repeat it. I'm just wondering if thats it thats your ending or if maybe I ran into a bug? It's still a great game but I could use some help here.

sim-man responds:

Actually that's all you can do.

Extremely good. Some parts were gross, but it's good. I've been a fan of this project for a long time, and i'm so glad it's now complete.

sim-man responds:

depends on how you play the game you can avoid some scenes.

Sim Girls was the first dating sim i ever played way back in the day. So much nostalgia, thanks for updating and keeping it alive, was a trip to play this again.

sim-man responds:

Happy to know that. I hope you will also like the next Simgirls game Simgirls Lovemore. For more info please go to our website blackspears.com