Reviews for "Simgirls (Full Version)"

This game is amazing 5/5 truly the best sim dating game i ever seen. I cant wait till simgirls 2 come out keep up the good work man you have my support.

Thanks I will give it all to Simgirls 2

Love it,glad your back aswell :).

sim-man responds:

Thanks I hope you will enjoy Simgirls 2 that I am working on!

great game you know that i like ami ending the most and like chris i would suggest you that put finishers in fight and you can make the game good by adding wrestling ring and some more fighters to hang out and you can also make a friend of the player that should be male and cool you should not take my comments as my orders at last i would say ggg
gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrreaaaaaaaattt ttttttttttttttttt gggggggaaaaaaammmmmeeeeeeeee please make simgirls 2 fast

sim-man responds:

Thanks I hope you will enjoy Simgirls 2 that I am working on!

Very few flash games, could I ever rate a 5 out of 5. I can think of a few others, but this one is the best sim game on the site. It is extremely well designed. Granted a few things could be fixed, mainly in the mini games. Like the fights, all you really need to do is spam the special move. And also a few grammatical errors in which I can't really take away from the game when it offers so much. The endings got me as well. Specifically Ami's who I picked first. Mainly because I sorta had a similar situation with someone I knew from my earlier years. It was very emotional and after the 10 years when I started playing with I was 12. I could have thought of no better conclusion of it. SimMan you really outdid yourself with this game. And I don't mean that light heartily. If SimGirls 2 is as near good as the SimGirls 1. Then you are in the top 3 for best flash game developers I can think of on the top of my head. Good luck man, and do me a favor and give it your all with SimGirls 2!

sim-man responds:

So were you in ami's role or the player's role? I guess the player... anyway I will give my best. It will be quite different from the first though.

Wow, so finally there is the final version?
Im amazed. Never knew this day would come.

sim-man responds:

You never know. I hope you will also like Simgirls 2 that I am currently working on.