Reviews for "Simgirls (Full Version)"

Esta genial pero creo que deberias contratar a un buen dibujante que redibuje los personajes por que no me convencen

All I learned is that if you pick the casual guy and start your strength, knowledge, and charm at 10 it will start you with $9999

I came back after a long time to say I really really hope you continue to use these characters! I hope to see more of your work soon, Sim-Man! Edit: I just looked at some of your future projects, they look very exciting!

I'm giving this game 2 stars because I played it for 3 hours before coming to the swim contest and experiencing probably the WORST lag I have ever seen in a game period, I had collected everything in the game so far, but I needed the trophy to complete the game, but this lag makes the swim race unplayable! Other than that, the game was good with the improvements, but to play for that long and be forced to quit because of game problems was unbelievably frustrating and makes me never want to play a game created by this author.

The game is okay but the randomizing system is so trash. I spent two whole weeks trying to find out Tomokos favourite position because anytime I would ask her anything she would just keep telling me her locker number and what she thought was the most attractive part on a guy.. so i decided to take her on a date and try to just wing it since I literally had every other answer but the date she just wanted to ask what her favourite position is.. wasted over $1,500 because I took her to blue mountain three times just so she can ask something she's never told me. It totally messed up my game flow and also can you please fix the swim lag, I struggle to win against Ryuji....... won't be purchasing Roseberry until this one is better.