Reviews for "Creative Kill Chamber Two"

I thought this was a fairly interesting game, just not one of your best. What I thought was coolest was how the animation was so good. What I didn't like is that it was a point and click game. It's been awhile since I've played a game by you where you made something like that. Anyway, as I'm not a fan of those kinds of games, I didn't enjoy it as much as I could. At least you show the instructions.

It was a bit difficult to understand how to play the game at first. I was hoping the whole game wasn't just shooting at that one guy. I have to give you props for having so many medals that are worth so many points. And they're not that hard to get too. It's been too long since you made a Front Page submission.

How do you beat the guy with hampoon

I like it but it isnt longer than part 1... that´s a problem but its great for sure

i'm stuck on the bit where you get out of the water filled pipe. clearly you're meant to swim up, and then attack, but it seems i can't hit 'attack' fast enough - monty just stands there till blown away by the grenade. maybe pie menus would work better, because my hand is cramping from trying to click the tiny icons. :)

Great improvement from the first and equally, if not more, entertaining. Well done :)