Reviews for "Dash'n Knights"

Pool + fantasy RPG, awesome concept! There seems to be quite a lot of depth to the mechanic too.

I do find the weapon durability thing a bit annoying. I've got nothing against weapon durability when it's done for the right reasons but it feels out of place here in it's current form and I've found myself just not using those weapons at all.

I haven't found the tutorial that annoying but perhaps it could do with a more show not tell mentality.

Other than that great game so far, added to my favorates.

Uhm.... intrusive annoying tutorial much..????????????????

Every move I do results in a popup.

JUST LET PLAYERS FIGURE OUT HOW TO PLAY FOR THEMSELVES. NOT EVERYONE NEEDS THEIR HAND HELD

HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT FOR THE PLAYER'S INTELLIGENCE

I HATE TUTORIALS

Gleefully zeroed.

pretty cool game except i really hate the fact that if you bounce off of something into 1 of your team mates you attack them and that's B.S

This game is really fun. It's just that, you have to go back and do other levels again in a harder mode because it gets to hard. But other than that, fun game, great job

First of all excellent game, very original to i love the attack/movement concept!

The biggest downside is the fact that you have durability in your weapons, even when you're dashing, i find this utterly bullshit. As it isn't expensive enough to shop, and now you have to pay 50gp for an extra turn with an elemental weapon? This ruins this game for me..

The level system is quite slow to say the least, you are forced to grind a lot. Now i don't mind the grinding but after a few hours it gets very repetive.

Overall i find this to be a great game despite these flaws im giving. And i'm intented to finish every challenge aswell.