Reviews for "Naos"

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

Seagaia responds:

My aesthetics, they have not pleased you.

Need More Medals..!

This is so boring... The graphics would be nice, with the hand-drawn style, but it's sloppy to the point of almost not being able to see anything. The controls are sloppy and you move annoyingly slow, plus the drawing application is awkward to control. The music was somewhat repetitive, and the concept was not nearly as developed as it should have been. I understand this could be more of an experience than a game, but the dialogue is so sketchy it's really hard to make anything out of this. Plus the font makes it difficult to read.

Seagaia responds:

Ah, sorry to hear you found it boring and unpleasant in most (or possibly all??) aspects. I can't do much about that I guess. But from your medals I'm glad you stuck it through till the end (and wrote in detail as well!). It was a jam entry and I was playing around with the drawing idea, which was new for me (and led to the weird graphics style/etc.)

I really enjoyed this. I love the art style and I love the theme. I only wish it was longer. Please make more.

Seagaia responds:

It would be neat to do something with this art style (more refined, of course - a lot of it was rushed - tweaking it a bit to see what really works).Stay tuned...

That was..weird.Kinda blank scenario but good music and potential are what i saw and liked.

Seagaia responds:

Yeah, gotta pick a theme and just run with it for these 48-hr game jams. My storytelling obviously isn't the best :P but I'm glad you liked the music.