Reviews for "Return"

This pours out so many emotions... It would be great movie music. Maybe not even background music. It's so overtaking that the movie would be in the background while the music is at front.
I don't see the point in reviewing something like this, as it is so pure and honest. I don't really have anything to criticise either.

I can definitely see this as a fitting piece for loosing a family member, as it should be, considering it was conceived by the concept.
6 minutes flew by like they would've been but the length of a breath.
This is my favorite piece by you so far (and you've made a LOT of great songs).
Astounding job, Phonometrologist.

Phonometrologist responds:

Wow you are very generous with your words, and I am grateful. I don’t really expect anything in return when I write… I just hope that others such as yourself may find some enjoyment or even a therapeutic relief from hearing my music. It’s for you, and I’m glad you’re taking it in this way. Thank you thank you

LucidShadowDreamer has been slowly introducing me to your work, and I find myself thoroughly grateful for this. If there ever was a piece that required the entirety of the soul to comprehend; The immensity of human suffering to grasp; The sweet sorrowful lament of a grief stricken deity to epitomize; It's this one. It recalls a faint image of the past, perhaps one too painful to fully remember, but one that brands your heart all the same. The sweeping melody and weeping strings describe without words the unfathomable depths of loss, in which beauty is inextricably entangled for all of time. One fails to supply words sufficient enough to do this piece justice, for there are no words that can seed such a wellspring of emotion as this does...

Thank you.

Phonometrologist responds:

I must apologize for not replying sooner. I don't take these for granted, especially when it's as poetic as this. I find myself reading this over from time to time in admiring the smooth alliteration in the message/ image you have put forth by your interpretation. And I'd have to agree with what you've said that where emotions fail to put into words, music may then suffice in bridging that gap.
>>It recalls a faint image of the past, perhaps one too painful to fully remember
I find that statement to stand out for me from the rest. It reminds me of what music does for me and that is to strike up a feeling... of what I have once forgotten.