For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "The Mustache"

The stuff they never teach you at school :) xx

Some of the transition is too tight and a bit rush. the transition from the first song to another when the man started to shake this mustache feel quite unnatural. While the moment he find his mustache has a bit off and when the razor drop onto this mustache, the silence should be suspend a bit longer, which should build up a even better tension; otherwise the whole scene is like rushing the the end. but overall the humour is good and the art is very enjoyable! nice job

IT ALL MAKES SENSE :O :O :O :O. Bloody Good job buddy

Hilarious! I don't agree with peper404 though, the song at the beginning was great! WA! lol

Would have been perfect with a better song intro that wasnt so annoying... Sorry but the song really took away from the total entertainment value of the short.