Reviews for "The Mustache"

Suddenly it all makes since. The razor company MUST have been jewish! On a serious note though, I love it. Pulling off a silent animation can be incredibly hard if you don't know what you're doing, and you did a stunning job. Not only that, but this cartoon was actually fairly nostalgic, for me, because as I watched it, I couldn't help but remember all those saturday night cartoons i used to watch every week. This was incredibly well executed, absolutely hilarious, and one of the best animations I've seen this year on newgrounds.

I look forward to more from you, and I do hope you will make more! You've made yourself another fan, my friend, and you can only make more at this rate!

Oh shit no way.

This is probably more believable than the actual way it started.

Hilarious!

mustache hitler o-o its happened XD