Reviews for "PKMN World of Chaos Ep 7"

I Love This Series your Making! , It Combines Everything Pokemon that i Know and Love ^^ Keep it up Untill Your Done! and Dont End Up Like *cough* SMBZ.... Lol :D

i like the movie but why didnt tj catch the legendary pokemon?

teejay-number13 responds:

I was wondering when someone would ask this. Maybe in hindsight he should have, but Legendarys are hard to catch, even when they're not trying to kill you. But there will be more legendary Pokemon to come.

Awesome, just as the others. Great work, and I like where the story is going. Thought, i didnt like that you just killed Kyuurem, but i suppose it had to be done. Anyway, those ´unsanctioned temas have quite some cameos, i wonder if that is important or not.

Anyway, keep it up.

i love this one.

by the wayyyyy... those teams that were sent to the island after the main teams, are they going to appear later *wink*? because i think one of them was really cool *wwiinnk*. you know, the one in the middle *wink wink wink*. with the pokemon at his side instead of other trainers *WINK WINK*. you should TOTALY have him in there *wink*.

thanks for featuring my character by the way.

one word: awesome!!!!