Reviews for "PKMN World of Chaos Ep 7"

I'm always anxious to watch a new Pokemon: World of Chaos episode, and for good reason. This episode is a prime example of why. This world has a lore different and much darker than Nintendo dares go, and the storywriting makes sure you're hooked. Minor flaws like inconsistancy in the pronunciation of "Kyurem" and differentiation between the spoken and written dialogue can definitely be overlooked, since they are eclipsed by the quality of the rest of the movie. The designs for each character are great, and the dialogue is witty. The only thing that bugs me is that the PP count on moves is gone.

teejay-number13 responds:

The PP system wasn't really active in the last episode either. I decided to drop it all together because it really isn't necessarily in my battles since most of the pokemon only get a few hits before they or the enemy are knocked out. So I would have to set their PP to 2 or 3 in order for it to make a difference.

Very nice work Teejay just one question when did he get the joltik ?

teejay-number13 responds:

Episode 6. Oak gave it to him after the battle with Gallade.

Absolutely awesome. Can't wait to see the next part

beast video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is as good as fxck and i know i am not suppode to do this but eh fxck it to those who says this ain't good be sure to have a motherxxucking bodyguard ha ha ha but serious be careful