Reviews for "PKMN World of Chaos Ep 7"

great job :)

I have no idea how you put the pokemon battles in the video but I love it! Keep it up! I'm really lokking forward to the future videos!!!

Absolutely great!
There was nothing i could have made better,seriously!
The voice actors including you did their job perfect!
Also i love the atmosphere,the music and the story turns make the movies awesome.
I have never see a pokemon die that really made me sad for a reason but in a good way.
The jokes where funny too but and thats the only thing that i would critizise is , that the irony could be a little more obvious `cause the first time i watched it i didn`t get it.

Keep up the good work! I`ll wait for your next masterpiece.

teejay-number13 responds:

What didn't you get the first time?

I just saw all your work today and love it. I can tell u had fun doing this then to watch it done most be a great feeling. I wanted to make flashs to but my lazyness pwns me lol and my 360,PS3 and Wii....and NEWGROUNDS....anyways its great to see others over coming wat keeps them and get there work done. Ill be waiting in a pokeball till your next flash appers.
teejay-number13 gets a new fan ( Q Victory soundtrack).

Great episodes , very thoughtfull story line really liked it a lot so good job.
Carry on to make more of those great episodes and hopefully they will even become better but i doubt it since they are already really awesome.