Reviews for "Minecraft Tower Defence 2"

This is a fun game.

2 i play 1 and i went to the netheir

I personaly love minecraft and tower defence games put them together and you get this a sometimes hard game that keeps you on edge thinking if you can even get to the next wave of harder and harder mobs.Well i got stuck at many places like abandoned mine, spider cave, ice peak and stronghold but i never gave up(between me and the internet this game is quite addictive especialy when your on survival and you find out who comes on wave 50 but i shouldent be spoiling that suprise for most of you out there.

cool game,this inspired me to make a labirynth-like place on singleplayer and i put dispenser in some parts of the labirynth-like place to make it looks like a Tower Defence minigame XD

AmazingAdam4 responds:

Oh awesome! You should take a screenshot and post it on our Microwave Games facebook page.

ENDERDRAGON GUIDE: (do not read if you haven't attempted The End)

Someone said earlier that the ender dragon was impossible to defeat, so I'll make a quick tutorial.

In the first two sections, the goal is simple. make a path with many corners, drop one (two in second section) water spot(s) and let the Endermen die. The gold you get is used to buy a TNT on the altar. They cost 200g each and must be bought four times. You should only take three rounds in the first section, and up to six (including stage one) in the second section. Be aware that every five rounds you will have to repurchase water, so always keep a few hundred gold going into any of these rounds. The later you end the second round, the harder the final section will be because of it. My own recommendation is to take 400 gold and no more.

Now, dig as many corners in the path on the far left as possible, to leave much time for endermen to travel, and so your waters are safe. Water is extremely expensive when the dragon destroys them and must repurchase due to inflation. Place three water blocks near the beginning of the path, separated by a fair distance. (if they can all fit in a 3x3 box drawn on the map, you screwed up)

At the very end of the path, you will have to build several items, multiple times. The Enderdragon will usually go for the group of items you place at the end of the path, assuming you have followed the water instructions. Use only Cacti and Egg dispensers, two of each, as they are the cheapest to build. Clump these four items on the path right in front of the egg. If all is done right, the egg should take damage every round. You must re-build before the round ends or else the ender dragon is likely to change to target.

If the Enderdragon DOES turn on your water, move the water off the spot where it was attacking it. If it continues to attack it, you have no choice but to take the expensive route and place the water where the Cacti would normally be. Hope you have a lot of gold saved, and I wish you luck.

Happy slaying!

AmazingAdam4 responds:

Couldn't have put it better myself. However, the Enderdragon 'tends' to target (but is not restricted to) the latest built item, not clumps. Great tutorial though!