Reviews for "Minecraft Tower Defence 2"

*me durping playing survival* ( i only have weapons up to arrows) hahaha i kicking tons of ass! *level 50* HEROBRINE! OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFUUUUUUCK! *DIES* damnit.... should have saw that comeing >.<.
Awesome game bro. :P i rate 5 stars!

Minecraft is brown.
Towers are epic.
I killed every mob,
Admin of the server i am :D

5/5. But with some reservation on the 5/5.

The difficulty, as people have stated, is... interesting. I was stuck on the third (village) level for a very long time, until i grasped the game mechanics better and was able to go on. However, after that, I don't think any level at all was difficult, other than "The End", which I failed 4-5 times until I realized that you were supposed to put TNT on the pillars. While not fundamentally too difficult, I feel that part of this comes from a lack of a good tutorial; much of this is guess and check, and you have to have played quite a bit of minecraft to realize some of it (like water evaporating in nether, water freezing into ice, etc). The difficulty could also use some work. Essentially, I was able to finish the entire game using only Arrow/water and Arrow/slime when they were unlocked.

Still, fun game, even with its flaws.

Great game, i love tower defense games and this is now on one of my favorites list, it has classic minecraft graphics while maintaining the story and the tower defense "feel" to it, love everything good job!

AmazingAdam4 responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

woah..... on the snow level, i built my track and halfway through building it, i skipped a block while building the path so there were 2 seperate paths. this meant i could place a tower in between the gap as the mobs came and just stayed there.