Reviews for "Necrorun 2.0"

A really nice improvement from the first game, everything is much smoother, added upgrades motivated to keep trying, arrows were annoying at times when there was no way to block them, and sometimes you can get rushed to make impossible moves, but it was really nice over-all.
Now I know that the story of the game is that kings, and live itself challenged Death, one of the four horsemen to a duel, but it could be so much more.
a sequel which show how things change over time Conquest, leading the people to (arguably) a better life, War, springing civil wars, Famine, starving the poor people, and Death, to harvest the injured, starving and the sickly.
Would be really nice to see that made one day.

Favorite game over flavor text: "Flying in a duel? Where is thy honor, death?"

best game ever, needs a continuation.

I like this game. I am a sucker for anything medieval. Plus it's a simple game that anyone can pick up. It's fun. Though a bit repetitive at times. But in all fairness i didn't get very far. lol So my opinion isn't probably worth much.

I played it on a different computer, and thought it was great, but for some reason it will not load on mine. I don't have this problem with other games, so I'm not sure what the deal is, but after it loads, I hit start and the screen stays black.