Reviews for "Knowledge is power"

i really enjoyed the premise and the very well placed effort in this. some of the animation choices were a little odd, and some of the physical movements were odd, but the execution, the pacing, the premise, the reason why you made this all made it shine. far better than modern game parodies, and should be recognized as such.

Great animation, and awesome concept!

I...I have no words. Im awestruck. I was touched by this in such a way I feel like I wouldnt be able to describe in words. putting aside reviewing your amazing animation and storytelling skills, I want to mainly focus on how beautiful and noble an undertaking it is to produce work with such a great message, and for such a great purpose. The philosophical and anthropological concepts you bring to light with this are alone enough to talk for days on end about; I have never more wished I could sit down and chat over a beer with someone I may never meet...

Impkid responds:

I'm touched really. Dude, i'm having a really hard time right now, two months ago i broke up with my first GF and i'm still dealing with the pain sometimes and wondering about how to go on and knowing more people. My friends say to me, "you just have to keep doing what you do, you are great at it" and of course that is what i'm doing since the first day... but sometimes, the worst times, i feel like is not enough , thank you so much for your comment! it makes me realize that someone COULD see beyond my work and have the intention of knowing me too... maybe a cute girl over there. There is so much people that i also would love to meet, Egoraptor, Harry Patridge , Adam philips.

I wish we can share a beer someday dude, who knows, i would like to travel to USA and so much other countries (including canada) and learn all about their culture and their people, and ANIMATION of course! dude, your comment made my day, i don't know how to thank YOU :D cya!

I liked it. It's more on the line of "teach a man to fish" than any bible thing. It's knowledge, people, he was there writing in a book to teach the savages basic stuff. Nothing to do with bible or whataver (and I say it being Catholic).

Like the final part with the kid picking the book (and standing up erect), showing there's some hope in that world for knowledge to spread.

reading more books: chalange accepted