Reviews for "Knowledge is power"

Knowledge is power. True! Just make sure you get your knowledge from the right books. I suggest books like ''The Origins of species'', ''Relativity: The Special and the General Theory'' and ''The Grand Design''. And avoid books like the bible and the quran.

So I see apple and think adam and eve. Then this god like figure attempts to fashion a small world for them, but there is going to be a lot of them. So, he instead puts his knowledge in a book (Bible) and then most of the people just toss it aside and would prefer to just take the gods power. Wouldn't that be nice. But, no.. the god leaves them with a book (Bible) and basically leaves them to go .... themselves. Then the one guy at the end who learns from the lesson wishes the god would come back. I imagine part two will have something to do with a flood? Maybe you'll wrap it up with fire from the sky?

This is really cool, I like the message of self-reliance at the end, the way I see it is that he wanted to help them but after seeing they wouldn't even help themselves (Read the freakin' book) he left, you can't help those who won't help themselves.

I had to watsh it 3 times GRATE JOB!

A wonder creation, again.

Impkid responds: