Reviews for "Knowledge is power"

Knowledge is found in the pages of your books.... no wait Ebooks... I mean kindle... no wait ... you know... the internet... no wait... Newgrounds.

Bad ass owl alien, enjoyed the animation and characters had some what of a biblical thing going on with the apples and humanoids and bear things... oh my! Kudos.

I was drawn in by the icon, but then it was all epic and stuff, and I though "goddamnit, I know what this is..." and it's trying to teach me lessons at the end, so I was disappointed. It was less painful than Spirit Science, but books and knowledge are for dorks, so I can't give this a very good score... animation was ok, so I guess I'll give you a... 2/5, or a 4 out of 10 (I don't understand the new Newgrounds too well).

Great animation, love the story behind it. I really enjoyed the abstract quality of the animation and the music fit perfectly. The message was profound and the way you presented it was brilliant. The only downside is that I expect this to start showing up on Ancient Aliens quoted as direct evidence. At any rate, it reminded me greatly of Arthur C. Clarke's "2001: A Space Odyssey" and "2010: Odyssey Two".

Fived and Faved

To Muraki. Don't hate so hard on religion. It gives some people what they need to live. I for one think its crap and you can learn the same morals from the bible as you can from other books and situations. Plus this video reminded me of why I study chemistry. The more I learn the better I am in a zombie apocalypse. Isn't that the real goal in life?

I rated this Five out of Five. Human beings have been using stories like these all through out history to explain how things work. Religious or not, what matters is Understanding. You cannot underrate how such tribalistic material such as this has influenced how humans thought and adapted for several thousand years. All In all this was quite ritualistic to how people would teach their young the values of Education and how one should respect such things. thus why several roman and in many other cultures Scholars and Artists were often held in much much much higher terms than they are today.