Reviews for "The Ghost Shooter"

I made it to the top 15 with no effort at all, it was entertaining for about 20 seconds so I'll give you guys that. Music though, a little too cheerful and annoying.

Not bad at all. But I don't like how the mouse locks after you click. It's only for like half a second, but it makes a big difference.

Good job coming up with all the cool monsters!

meh its ok

A good idea, done well and kind of fun.

Let me give you the breakdown:

Gameplay: Pointless scorebuilding gameplay. All the enemies take one hit to die. No powerups, no shop, no upgrades no nothing. It's a one stop game nothing to bring me back and nothing to drive me to even finish since it doesn't get harder as I continue.

Graphics: The art was visually pleasing to look at and showed potential but the animation was pretty dull, pretty much just moving pictures popping in and out. Only thing that showed you're capable of good animation is the smoke effect after you shoot an enemy. The backgrounds were well done perhaps make the use of gradients a little more subtle next time.

Audio: Average quality music, good enough sound FX some of the noises for the enemies crossed the line into irritating territory for me.

The excessive ad placement was also a little irritating to have shoved in my face on every menu and every corner of the game.

Overall good art, good enough audio, but just nothing too new or interesting really