Reviews for "Contra with Two Players"

haha brings back good memories, yep thats the worst when your buddy steels your lives lol you are like no stay dead I can beat him but no he wants to get some action and fing fs up everything lol

Ah, the animation made me remeber the good old days when I spent hours playing Contra every weekend 20 years ago. Thanks for the good memories, and in my humble opnion, it is a great tribute to one of the best games in the world. Brilliant work!

Great shot ;D

I remember that stage! I love Contra very much! But I prefer playing with my brother than with my dog XD Great job! :D

5 stars especially for the nostalgia. I'm always the stealer when playing with my brother =D