For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Minecraft Fail"

'You were gonna blow up my house now im going ... BLOW UP ..your .. PROSTATE" .....0_0

tears....

Lol, what did I just watch!?XD
Anyways... great animation, I love your style and this video is pretty ironic:)
The reason why this vid is ironic is cuz when u play Minecraft the creepers are REALLY annoying and you wish all of them would burn in hell. But after watching this video you feel very sad for them and want the creeper to take a revenge( he does that and kills Steve and himself by exploding, but I could not see that for some reason lol xd). Great job, dude! Keep up the good work!;)

Your not going anywhere mother fucker !

poor creeper...lol

WTF did I just watched. My favorite part was when Steve was like "look at this dick and its all for you." The face when he said that too, that was fucking funny. But why though, why make a parody of a creeper getting ass raped. Come on.