Reviews for "i saw her standing there"

Awesome game I loved it :) It was funny and the cheats were fun too :D I need to know the name of that song or the place where I can download it :3

Necrophilia seems to be love... On a serious note, I really liked it. The graphics were simple but it was a bit challenging- I know I died more than 4 times. The story line was pretty witty. It's one of the few e-rated, gore-less games I like. Good luck making that sequel. :)

DAWWW, so cute! ... wait if zombies could make and eat pancakes why are they eating us? does human taste better? (blasphemy!)

....
Cute.

Love the story got all medals and happy ending =)