Reviews for "i saw her standing there"

I got nearly every achievement. You are right, the medal I missed is tough as undead nails.

some of the zombies at act 3 are misplaced, but good game

how do u beat extreme mode it is impossible come on if u r goanna make a game make it possible plz and thank u fellin soft wont unlock.

What I learned thanks to this game:
1. It's okay to cage your loved one
2. It's okay to shoot at people that try to prevent you from caging your loved one
3. When life gives you guns, shoot at zombies with them
4. Necrophilia is okay, as long as you're a zombie
5. It doesn't matter how bad your lovelife may be, turning into a zombie solves everything
6. Zombies can make pancakes
7. Zombies are exclusively heterosexual

awesome game, love the song, the game, the message, the plot, basically everything.
this is probably my tenth time replaying trying to beat extreme mode
HINT: whenever the girl is zombified, the green zombies will follow you no matter where you go so use that to your advantage to group them up or push em of edges