Reviews for "i saw her standing there"

cool music, funny ending. ZOMBIE PANCAKES LOL. ...crazy zombies

Zombie Pankcakes Yeah!
Great game, as always
:D

fun, simple and challenging :D

hey 13fourteen15 all you need to do is keep trying.ok.

A cute little platformer with an interesting story (if somewhat creepy), making it unique amongst the loads of other platformers uploaded to Newgrounds.

When the zombie apocalypse inevitably occurs and all living humans are gone, the zombies shall rebuild civilization in their own image. At least, until they all decompose. Unless they don't.

A bit of advice to everyone: A no-gun Xtreme Mode run is completely possible. I just did it. It is very hard and you WILL die a lot, but it's possible. Utilize crowd control. It will make things a lot simpler.