Reviews for "Tripod Attack"

Finally! I get to play the evil aliens! The game play was steady and action packed enough to keep me entertained, the upgrades made sense, and the vehicle debris and blood splatters were phenomenal, and there were... ACHIEVEMENTS!!! The only downside is the game occasionally freezes up after exiting the menu to continue on the next mission. I realize that in the War of the Worlds movie the people just vaporized into ash, but this was still pretty cool. LOVED IT!

It would be really awesome to have a reverse-engineered tripod for a boss in this game!

worth the wate

@suzuki-zombie
1) You don't have to be a jerk, there was a nicer way to say that, and 2) DUH! The sound is obviously from MASS EFFECT 3(the reaper sound). Must be to young to have heard of it. :) Have a nice day.

@Author
Really good game. I agree with ViperKilo when he said it could've been a reaper, but I understand why you couldn't (copyright). Nevertheless Really Good Game. Though I kinda hate the fact that its a little to easy and we cant control the tripod.

*Suggestion
Make a sequel with a story-line and a movable character. I'll be looking forward to what you do with this or any game you make in the future.

Awsome game keep up the good work!