Reviews for "Tripod Attack"

The achievements were nicely challenging, you get 4 good stars for being a lil' creative, putting effort and making a fun game. I'd give you 5 or 4.5 but I reserve those for epicly epic games of epic manners... Privet bratic :)

Really good game man. I love the Level Up system and the Music, and the art is really good too. I wish there were more weapons and the ability to destroy the environment for Points as well though. Also, change the cursor to something more fitting to the overall motif. Keep it up.

@Evil-Iron
"But would be cool to be able to fight of the tripods to, as a human. Will their be a part 2?"
What would be the point of that? It would be a completely different game.

@suzuki-zombie
1) You don't have to be a jerk, there was a nicer way to say that, and 2) DUH! The sound is obviously from MASS EFFECT 3(the reaper sound). Must be to young to have heard of it. :) Have a nice day.

@Author
Really good game. I agree with ViperKilo when he said it could've been a reaper, but I understand why you couldn't (copyright). Nevertheless Really Good Game. Though I kinda hate the fact that its a little to easy and we cant control the tripod.

*Suggestion
Make a sequel with a story-line and a movable character. I'll be looking forward to what you do with this or any game you make in the future.

Quit a interesting game. Really good upgrade and some neat challenges here and there.

what do i think that the only way to make this game better is if there was an option the control a Reaper??