Reviews for "Tripod Attack"

All things told, this was a really good game. A nice blend of challenge and killing all humans.

Difficulty progression is solid without making it feel like you need to grind in order to beat any single level; by the time you've gotten to Level 15, you should have just about every worthwhile upgrade anyways. Naturally, you're going to want to go for damage immediately, but otherwise "Shield Recharge" and "Shield Capacity" might be your most important upgrades, followed closely by "Ray Capacity".

The only thing that I might say I'm indifferent to are the options in the provided "cool menu" as they basically take any challenge out of the game, and seeing that you need all fifteen achievements to unlock it anyways, the reward seems pretty middling. Even without that, though, the game is really solidly built.

I personally find this game easy considering I have great experience with flash games. I truly recommend this game to people who are bored or just people who hate human existance.

Game on mah dudes.

you cant even play it just takes you to move on gree

OlegAntipov responds:

fixed

there is just simply said no way to win period !

very early on (like level 2) you encounter the red soldiers who are essentially ridiculous. instantly fire when they enter screen, do a ton of damage..

and to top it all off, if you die and restart a level, you restart it after your upgrade selections so you can't try a different strategy.

i guess what i'm saying is this game earned my zero.