Reviews for "Poke A Mon Demo"

it doesn't work, couldn't poke anything.
0,5/0

Nentindo responds:

Thanks for the review, but the problem's already been stated in a few other reviews.

The movement system is very buggy, with the sprite freezing in odd places. And as you noted, the battle system is not at all ready, so it becomes very difficult to judge the potential quality of this flash. And the color version of the home screen is basically useless, I would recommend just making that the default. And I would like to offer the suggestion of "Toke A Mon" as a new title. But I see potential, and weed is fun.

Nentindo responds:

I don't know why everybody says it's buggy... And in the full version the colour easter egg (Also, I'm glad somebody found it) will be a full version of the game.
And your name idea is a joke of a joke, so not many people would recognize Toke A Mon as a Pokemon parody. Maybe the sequel if the full version is well received could be called that.
Thanks for the review!

Movements a little sluggish and glitchy, but so far as it is, I bet the final's gonna be worthwhile and really good!

Nentindo responds:

Thanks for your review! Don't know why everyone's saying it's slow though... I'll have to look into it.

The game has potencial if it's ever made!

Would have given it a higher vote if there was more to rate...

Nentindo responds:

Thanks for the review, and don't worry, there'll be a lot more to rate in the full version!

Not very good if you make it at least make it not as broken and slow as it is now I know it's a demo and just a short show but if you make the game like this it will suck

Nentindo responds:

I don't know how it's slow, it works perfectly on my computer. And sorry about it being broken.
I'm remaking the game with graphics from this so I don't know if it'll still seem crap to you, but we'll just have to wait and see.