Reviews for "Poke A Mon Demo"

Funny concept, but it is sooo short it is bad.

Nentindo responds:

Fair enough. Thanks for the review!

Guys it doesnt work cuz hes trying to show us how the full version will be! But when the full version comes out I ecpect u to make us play. Also u shouldnt just have Poke and Bag! Add run so we can run away if we want! Oh also.. dont make someones head! Can u make pokemon I dont like seeing a head with no body!
Thanks,
Dbzfan109

Nentindo responds:

Thanks for understanding about Demo =/= Full version. And don't worry, you will be able to play in the full version and the Run button and stuff was supposed to be there to.
I might consider adding bodies, but I'm crap at humans, so we'll have to see.

im trying to play and all i can do is click the figure so it has coular is that it

Nentindo responds:

Unfortunately the colour easter egg was just a show of things to come, so to play the demo you need to click B/W in the bottom left corner.

not very good and also does not work

Nentindo responds:

Fair enough, but it does work. Unless you're talking about the battle system.

I won't rate your game as it seems like an underdevelopped concept and I do wish to be fair. However I tried reloading the game but can't seem to be able to poke or bag the characters I battle. The arrow responds to the mouse but no comand is given.

However I do see great potencial (or else I wouldn't have commented) and I hope to see a later version of this.

Thanks for the review!